The Software Session Border Controller is all about “more”.
More security. More connections. More functions. More comfort. More possibilities. More flexibility.
Aside from the secure, seamless joining of the internal VoIP network with the external VoIP network, Anynode can communicate with, and among, any SIP endpoints of different types. Anynode easily combines simultaneous communication with multiple SIP providers and SIP devices (e.g. IP-PBX) via a simple yet powerful configuration interface.
With Microsoft Phone System Direct Routing and Anynode you are able to connect to almost any telephony trunk or interconnect with third-party PBX equipment.
It acts as the signaling and media termination endpoint among the various networks in the form of a “Back-to-Back User Agent”.
Anynode also performs manipulations of destination and source numbers if needed, making intelligent on-the-fly routing decisions, while keeping the internal network topology hidden from any malicious eyes on the external side.
Anynode can also transcode among different media codecs, and administer digital certificates for greater security and, if that weren’t enough, the interface offers comprehensive live monitoring capabilities and analytic tools.
Further advantages are that, as a software Session Border Controller, it can be installed on virtual machines and it is independent from platform and vendor.
- 100% platform independent
- Supported in virtual environments
- High compatibility with VoIP systems and providers
- Routing and manipulation by different criteria
- Any number of registrations
- High level of security
- Scalability up to 2000 sessions
- Microsoft Teams certified
- Microsoft Lync 2013 qualified, Microsoft Lync 2010 qualified
- Skype for Business supported by Microsoft
- Extensive trace options for analysis